REGISTERING WITH EMAZE
- How Does the OCR Feature Work?
- Is Emaze Easy To Use?
- What Is Emaze Used For?
- What Software/Hardware Is Required To Use Emaze?
- Do I Have To Set My Screen To A Specific Resolution? What Screen Resolution Is Used In Emaze?
- Does Emaze Run On iPhones And Smart Phones?
- How Do I Add Emojis To My Project?
- Can I Make A Copy Of My Presentation?
- What Is The 'Section' Button For?
- Can I Remove The Emaze Logo From My Presentation?
- My Company Has Its Own Standard Fonts And Colors, Can I Adapt Emaze To Their Format?
- How Can I Change Fonts?
- Can I Link From One Slide To Another?
- Can I Control The Timing Of Each Slide?
- Can I Play My Presentation Manually?
- How Can I Play My Presentation A Continuous Loop?
- While Playing My Presentation How Can I Jump To A Specific Slide?
- While Playing My Presentation Can I Zoom Into A Section Of The Slide? How?
SHARING AND COLLABORATING
- I Don't Have Premium, How Can I Download My Content?
- Can A Premium User Collaborate With A Non-Premium User?
- Can I Show Or Send My Presentation To Someone Who Has Not Signed Up For Emaze?
- Can I Edit A Presentation Together With Another User?
- What Is The Difference Between Download, Share and Collaborate?
- I Shared My Presentation With Someone And When They Click The Link To The Presentation They Receive The Message "Permission Denied". What Should I Do?
LINKING AND EMBEDDING
DOWNLOAD AND OFFLINE
UPGRADES AND PAYMENTS
- How Do I Use Emaze For Free?
- How Do I Request A Refund?
- How to Cancel Your Premium Account
- Are Payments Made Monthly Or Yearly?
- What Features Do Each Of The Different Premium Plans Offer?
- Can I Use Emaze For Free?