It is time to chart new territory! Show off your stats with charts, spreadsheets, and graphs!
Adding a Chart
- Click Widget at the top of the Editor. Then from the drop-down menu, select Charts.
- In the new chart window, choose the type of chart you want to create by pressing on the specific chart type icon that appears at the top of the new chart window.
Click on the right arrow to see more chart types.
- Entering data into the chart:
*It's important to note that different charts will require different information, please take the type of chart into consideration when
Import data from an existing spreadsheet. Go to your spreadsheet and copy the data, the columns, and the rows, that you want to enter into your new Chart.
Paste it into the ‘Import Data’ box (below the Chart type icons). The copied data will appear in the new Chart.
- Or, Enter data directly into the table. Click a specific cell and enter data.
Let's take a look at the additional features of the chart toolbar. Select the chart, or if you have just added a new chart it will be automatically selected.
1. The chart toolbar will appear at the top of the slide.
Target: Adds a target to an image that can be hyperlinked.
Edit Chart: Enables you to edit your data.
Audio: Adds audio to your chart.
Arrange: Arranges the chart in relation to other objects in the slide.
Lock: Locks the presentation so that the chart cannot be moved or deleted.
Rotate: Rotates the chart.
3D: Makes the chart visible in 3D.
2. Copying, Pasting, and Deleting Charts
- Copy: Select the chart and press Copy or Ctrl+C
- Paste: Press Paste or Ctrl+V to paste your copied chart
- Delete: Select the chart and press Delete or the delete keyboard button
- Select more than one chart by keeping the left mouse button pressed and then dragging the mouse around the charts that you want to select.
*Please note that you can copy and paste onto the same slide, a different slide, and even to a different slide in another presentation.
3. Moving Charts Around the Slide
Select the chart with the left mouse button and drag the selected chart. You can also use the keyboard arrow buttons. For more exact positioning use the Ctrl + keyboard arrow buttons.
Select more than one chart by keeping the left mouse button pressed and then dragging the mouse around the charts that you want to select.
Now that you know how to add charts, how about adding your own?
For any additional comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com