Save time and easily improve designs by importing an existing PDF file directly into emaze! Learn how to create a new emaze presentation in any emaze presentation template that includes all of the content of your existing PDF presentation.
- When logged into emaze, click Import PPT & PDF at the top right of the screen to the left of the CREATE button, or click the box that says Emazify Your Presentation. A new window will open.
- Click Select Presentation File to choose a PDF file from your computer.
- Select the PDF file that you want to import. Click Open.
- Select a template by clicking on a template. You can choose to keep the original formatting of the PDF file or use a new emaze template.
- An “Import your Presentation" window will open. Wait a couple of minutes while the file is converted to the correct format.
- You will receive a pop-up saying that the newly imported presentation will now open in the Editor. Please note that when importing a file presentation, only text and images will be added. Click Continue to be taken to the Editor.
Want to see a how-to import a PowerPoint presentation with emaze?
Now that you know how to convert PDF files, try it for yourself!
For any additional comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org