Did you know that you can create your own custom website with Emaze in seconds, without having any coding or design knowledge? It's easy, fun and free!
1. Go to www.emaze.com, and in the menu, go to Automaze and select Website Generator.
You will be taken to this page.
2. In the box where it says to fill in your Instagram username, put your Instagram username as it appears in Instagram. Then click Try It! If you are not yet connected to Instagram, you will get a pop-up asking you to connect to Instagram.
3. It may take a few seconds for the websites to generate- hang tight! You will see all of the website poster thumbnails start to flip and generate previews of your custom website in different template styles.
4. To see how your custom website looks in each template, go to the thumbnail and click Preview.
5. When previewing your custom website, you will see how the website has been automatically generated with your own content, photos and videos. Keep in mind that once you find a template with a layout and style that you like, you can always change any part of the website -the photos, design, text, links, etc. So even if you like most of a template but there are some things you would want to be different, you will be able to change them soon.
6. Once you find the template that you like, in the yellow bar at the top, click Go.
7. If you are already an Emaze user and have registered for an account, you will get a pop-up asking you to log in.
If you are a new user and have not logged in to Emaze before, you will get a pop-up asking you to sign up for a free account.
8. Log in or sign up for a free account and then log in. You will be taken to the Emaze Wizard, where you can connect all of your social media accounts in just a few clicks. This is how your website will include live, automatically updating feeds of all of your social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
9. Connect any social media accounts that you have one by one. If you do not have a social media account in one or more of the social networks, simply click Skip, I don't have [name of social network].
You will see a progress bar as you go, telling you how close you are to being complete!
Once you have connected your social media profiles, you will get this prompt, telling you that you are done. Click the Create Now button.
10. Once you click Create Now, you will be taken into the Emaze Editor. Here is where you can make any changes to your website. Don't forget to Save often. If your website is ready to go, click Publish.