Forget watching your presentation in a browser and no need to unzip your files! With the Emaze Viewer you can view and play your presentations offline. Haven't downloaded it yet? Read on to learn how to download, install and play in the Emaze Viewer.
1. From inside the Emaze Editor, click Download in the menu bar. From the MY tab, go to your project, click on the left arrow to expand the drop down menu, and click Download. If you are viewing a presentation (as in the image below), select the three line icon and then select Download from the expanded menu.
2. When the Download popup opens, select Download Viewer option (under the Emaze logo, where it says Play in Emaze Viewer).
3. You will be taken to a new tab. If you are using a PC, continue to click the Download button. If you are using a Mac, follow the instructions for downloading your presentation to HTML. The Emaze Viewer for Mac will be available soon!
4. For PC users, once you have downloaded the Emaze Viewer to your computer, it should open. If not, go to your Downloads folder and click on the viewer.
Proceed to the setup of the Viewer, and click I Agree to the terms.
Once it is done installing, you will get this pop up. Click Finish to finish installing and open the Viewer.
Once the Viewer is done installing, you can then proceed with downloading your presentation. Go back to Emaze online, and download a presentation.
5. When the Download popup opens, select Emaze.
8. Your presentation will now be downloaded into the Emaze Viewer offline and will play from there!
Now that you've got your presentation playing in our spiffed up viewer, how about printing out the presentation? Click here to learn how to print your Emaze presentation.