1. From the 'MY' page, hover over a presentation and click the VIEW button.
2. From within the Editor, click on the VIEW button at the top right of the screen. You can control the slides by using the side arrows and player control bar at the bottom.
- Click on the hamburger menu at the top right of your presentation as it is being viewed to access more options.
- Player Control Bar options:
- Click on the left and right arrows to go forward and back in the presentation.
- Press the Play arrow to play the presentation in a continuous loop.
- Pres the grid tiles button to access the presentation agenda, where you can see all the presentation slides and sections.
- Click on the double-sided arrow on the bottom right of the presentation to expand the presentation to full screen
Clicking that hamburger menu will open up all of these options.
Duplicate: Makes a copy of the presentation.
Download: Downloads the presentation and plays it offline. Please see here for more details.
Print: Prints the presentation. Please click here for more.
Share: Shares, collaborates, creates links, embeds, and makes your presentation private. Please click here for more information.
Translate: Translates text into a different language.
Delete: Delete the presentation.
Edit: Go back to edit the presentation and make more changes.
Analytics: View analytics on this presentation.
You can also play your presentation offline after downloading it (if you are a premium user), or view your presentation by creating a link to it.
Did your presentation play too quickly? Learn how to Set Slide Timing.
Now that you know how to view a presentation, try it for yourself!
For any additional comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com