With Emaze's Editor, it's easy to create presentations, websites, photo albums, blogs, e-cards and more! Read on to get oriented to the Editor and learn how to add your content into our templates or start from scratch.
- To edit an existing project, click MY and hover over a project. Select Edit. (To get to the Editor for a new presentation, click Create or Create New Emaze to get started picking out a template and then continuing on to the Editor.)
- You will then be taken to the Editor of the project you are working on.
- At the top left of the screen about all of the slides you will see the Add, Section and Settings buttons.
adds a slide to your presentation.
adds a section to your presentation.
Let's you change different settings of the presentation, like themes, branding and SEO. For more on themes, please see Templates and Themes.
- In the middle of the screen you will find the Text, Image, Media, Shape, and Widget toolbar. Click on each icon to reveal a special toolbar related to that icon.
lets you select what kind of text you want to add to your presentation and adds a text box. To learn all about Text, please click here.
inserts a new image, that can be uploaded from a number of places to your presentation. To learn everything about images, please see Adding Images.
inserts a video or audio file, iframe or link. For more details about videos, please click here.
inserts a shape. To learn more, check out Getting into Shape!
lets you add charts, carousels, socials and shopping to your project. For specific instructions, please click here.
- At the top right of the screen you will see the Copy, Paste, Delete, Undo, Redo, Save, Download, Share and View buttons.
undoes the last action.
redoes the last action.
copies the selected object.
pastes the copied object.
deletes the selected object.
saves the presentation.
downloads the presentation.
shares the presentation with others.
plays the presentation.
- In the Settings section, there are 4 sections that can be adjusted to fully customize your presentation. If the template you chose is one that comes with multiple themes and styles, here is where you will be able to change the look and feel of your presentation without changing the templates or layouts.
In the Brand section, you can adjust the default brand settings of the project, like fonts and colors.
In the SEO section, you can add details like keywords and page titles to boost the SEO of your project when it is published online.