In case you already started working on a PowerPoint presentation, you can import it into emaze to use as a starting point. If you already have a PowerPoint presentation that you want to use as a basis for a presentation.
- When logged into emaze, click Import PPT at the top right of the screen to the left of the CREATE button, or click the box that says Emazify Your PowerPoint. A new window will open.
- Click Select Supported File to choose a ppt file from your computer.
- Select the PowerPoint presentation that you want to import into Emaze. Click Open. Please note that only pptx (Microsoft 2007 & above) files are supported.
- Select a template by clicking on a template. You can choose to keep the original formatting of the PowerPoint presentation or use a new Emaze template.
- An “Import your PowerPoint" window will open. Wait a couple of minutes while the file is converted to the correct format.
- You will receive a pop-up saying that the newly imported presentation will now open in the Editor. Please note that when importing a PowerPoint presentation, only text and images will be added. Click Continue to be taken to the Editor.
Want to see a presentation on the subject?
Now that you know how to import a presentation from Powerpoint, try it for yourself!
For any additional comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com