Save time and easily improve designs by importing an existing PowerPoint directly into Emaze! Learn how to create a new Emaze presentation in any Emaze presentation template that includes all of the content of your existing PowerPoint presentation.
- When logged into Emaze, click Import PPT at the top right of the screen to the left of the CREATE button, or click the box that says Emazify Your PowerPoint. A new window will open.
- Click Select Supported File to choose a ppt file from your computer.
- Select the PowerPoint presentation that you want to import into Emaze. Click Open. Please note that only pptx (Microsoft 2007 & above) files are supported.
- Select a template by clicking on a template. You can choose to keep the original formatting of the PowerPoint presentation, or use a new Emaze template.
- An “Import your PowerPoint" window will open. Wait a couple minutes while Emaze technology converts the file to Emaze format.
- You will receive a pop up saying that the newly imported presentation will now open in the Editor. Please note that when importing a PowerPoint presentation, only text and images will be added. Click Continue to be taken to the Editor.