Now you can enhance your website, photo album or presentation by adding in your own Google photos!
To do so you will need to change the permissions on your Google drive to be able to share your photos with anyone viewing your website.
1. Head on over to https://drive.google.com/ and login to your account.
2. Then under Settings, select “Automatically put your photos in a folder in my drive”. A new folder named “Google Photos” will be added to your Google Drive.
3. Then click the Add Collaborators icon for the newly added “Google photos” folder.
4. You will be asked if you'd like to share this folder. Select OK.
4. Then in the share dialog, select “Advanced”, and then select “On – Anyone with the link”
You are all set! You now have the permissions set in your Google Drive for you to add in any photo! It's now easier than ever to impress!