Now you can enhance your website, photo album, or presentation by adding your own Google photos!
To do so you will need to change the permissions on your Google drive to be able to share your photos with anyone viewing your website.
1. Head on over to https://drive.google.com/ and log in to your account.
2. Then under Settings, select “Automatically put your photos in a folder in my drive”. A new folder named “Google Photos” will be added to your Google Drive.
3. Then click the Add Collaborators icon for the newly added “Google photos” folder.
*Note: You can also add collaborators and enable permissions on certain albums in your folder without adding collaborators to the entire folder of your Google photos. Simply open the folder and select the album(s) that you would like to add collaborators on, and click the Add Collaborators icon for each of them.
4. You will be asked if you'd like to share this folder. Select OK.
4. Then in the share dialog, select “Advanced”, and then select “On – Anyone with the link”
You are all set! You now have the permissions set in your Google Drive for you to add photos
Now that you know how to add Google photos try it for yourself!
For more information on emaze's features and how to use them, check out the emaze handbook in the tutorials section.
For any additional comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org