Creating a website in Emaze is easy! Customize your website and have it ready in minutes.
Here’s how to get started:
- When you are logged into emaze, select “CREATE NEW EMAZE”.
- To create a Social Hub Website, select Website.
- Choose from one of the many templates and find one that you want to use, hover over it, and click Edit to start working on it. You can also click Preview to see what that template looks like.
- Once you click Edit, the Emaze Editor will open up. In the toolbar on top, you can add text, images, media and shapes. There is also a Widget in the toolbar where you can easily add things to your website.
- To edit the Menu in your website and add the pages that you want, double click on the Menu at the top of your page.
- To name a page of your website, add a page to your menu or remove it, go to the left side of the editor where the pages are, and hover over the tab. Click the 3 bar hamburger at the bottom for “Settings”.
- When the Page Options box pops up, type in what you want the page of your website to be named in the Menu (like “Home”), and check off Add to Site Menu.
To learn more about adjusting your Menu Setting, click here.
- To edit text and customize the website to make it your own, click on a text box.
- To add a Social Feed to your website, like your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account, go to the Widget, click Socials, and select the social widget you want to put into your website.
To learn more about how to add a social feed to your website, click here.
- To get your Social Widgets set up with your social media accounts, go to Configure your Widget to get logged in.
- To add YouTube video playlists, carousels, image galleries and slideshows, go to the Widget, and select Carousels. You can choose from one of your YouTube playlists that you want to upload.
To learn more about how to add a Carousel to your Emaze website, click here.
Once you are done adding your social widget, photos, videos, and text, and have finished designing it to be your perfect website, Save and Publish!
- To publish your website, click Publish and choose your emaze.me domain name.