Add a carousel to your Website so your viewers and followers can see photo and video galleries!
1. Open up the website you are working on in the Emaze Editor. Go to the toolbar at the top, where you will see Widget on the right.
2. Select Widget, and choose Carousels.
3. Then select the type of carousel you want to put in your website.
4. YouTube Feed is a carousel feed of your YouTube videos from one of your playlists, where the current video plays on top, and thumbnails for the rest of the videos in the playlist are below. The Slideshow carousel allows you to show one big photo at a time. Showcase is a smaller version of Slideshow, where you can rotate through many smaller images.
For the YouTube Feed, you will need to configure and log in to your YouTube account, and select a playlist. To read more about logging in and configuring social widgets, click here.
5. For the Slideshow and Showcase carousels, click Add and arrange photos, and you will be taken to a page where you can organize your gallery.
6. To upload photos from your own computer, click Upload. Then click My and click Browse to upload photos from your computer. Once you have done that, click on the photos that you want to add to your carousel, and click Add.
7. To arrange the order of your photos, drag and drop the pictures into the order you want them to appear.
If you decide you want to get rid of a picture from your carousel, you can delete the picture in the bottom right hand corner of the image.
8. On the right hand side of the page, you can choose if you want to add a Title and Description to the image. Click on the image you want to add the text to, and just fill it in.
9. When your carousel is done, click Save Changes. To see your image carousel in action, save your website and click View.